Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am the worst blogger in the wooorrrllldddddd

and i have no job and no prospects for a job since the manager of surfburger, the place I was assured I would have a job two months ago, called me today and told me in no uncertain terms that I would not be getting a job there this summer, then he yelled at me and told me to get dave, the owner and my dad's friend who was trying to get me the job, off his back. And I just stood there stuttering into the phone while this person who isn't even my boss bitched me out and told me how "pissed" he is at the owner and told me to get a grip and stop bothering him. I didn't mention how pissed I am that this manager strung me along for a month that I spent doing nothing because I thought I had a job. I didn't mention how pissed I am that I had to call several times because he never called me back no matter how many times I left my number, that I was blamed for not filling out an application even though every time I came by there were no applications and he assured me he had my number. What a nightmare.
So hello penny pinching summer!
To hell with this, let's all go to Russia. Let's take a night train ride out of Moscow, sleeping on bunks that feel like they're made of concrete next to a young Russian couple making out and a middle aged man with a pock marked face and a wary look. We'll wake up in Nizhny Novgorod and spend the day taking notes of boring peasant artifacts and the largest matryoshka in the world. At sunset we'll climb to the top of these stairs at and gaze past the Kremlin walls to the waters of the Volga. Let's drink some homemade honey beer and give a toast to the bride. За жизнью

No comments:

Post a Comment