Sunday, October 4, 2009

the fruit bats



I've been avoiding this thing. At first, too many things were going on to write about. Then it was too little. Now I'm at a happy medium. I'm busy, I'm working, I'm tutoring (though whether I'm qualified to be doing so is up for debate...), I'm living. Having fun. Enjoying my senior year. Trying my best to practice piano as much as possible. Trying my best to avoid swine flu. Giving advice. Going out on weeknights sometimes, enjoying legal imbibing. Cutting my hair... man it is ugly. I enjoyed long hair because it exuded something that didn't necessarily involve me feeling a thing. Short hair is hard, you have to exude it yourself, you have to feel it. I don't really want to.
And German/German class sucks. What a terrible language. And what a terrible class. It's full of freshman who regard it as English story hour with a few German words thrown in to appease the teacher, who is new and gets completely freaked out 95% of the time because he thinks he's losing control of the class.
And Fall break is this friday and I have no where to go, and no one to visit me. I figure I'll sit around my dorm rearranging things and spending my evenings in the bar, quiet for a change.
So how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment