Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloweeeeeeen

10 cool points if you know my costume without me prompting you:

Still don't know? How about now...

If you have no idea you obviously aren't hip so I'll lay it out straight for you...
AKA...


I'm just kidding friend, to me you'll always be the hippest kid around. And no one else got it either (but my how I delighted in the 4 people who got it right away...)
And sorry for the mac photoboothness, my camera conveniently died on me tonight, the night I needed it the most.
My Halloween was disappointing in different ways. And everyones costume was the same...not that there's anything wrong with that. I did see Hunter S. Thompson and a member of Team Zissou at the bar so that was cool. And a few different incarnations of Lady Gaga. By this I mean even creepy Lady Gaga such as:


I hope everyone else's Halloweens were better than mine. Show me your costumes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment