Monday, January 19, 2009

My Mind is playing tricks on me!

Guys... this is completely crazy. I just SKIPPED CLASS and I didn't even realize it. Literally. I went to French at 10 and everything was good.... and after class I went to lunch. No one was there and I was really worried, I thought I got the inauguration day wrong. None of my friends came and I was mad that no one told me they wouldn't be at lunch. I walked home and Nina's boyfriend was sitting on the couch, and I asked if there was something going on, like a big game or something, because no one was at lunch. Then I went in my room and saw the clock said 11:20. I was like, it's 12 not 11, and then it dawned on me, oh my GOD I just skipped class! I completely zoned out and just skipped class. I'm so mad. I'd rather skip class on a day when it matters, and anyways I was trying not to skip at all so I could skip the Friday before spring break. I wrote an email explaining what happened and just apologizing. I've never forgotten about a class before... this is nutso. I don't know what I was thinking.
Oh yeah, and I stayed up an hour later than I wanted to and woke up an hour early this morning to finish an assignment for French and go to the library early to print it. Then he didn't ask for it, and when I asked after class if he wanted it he was all, oh, no that's okay, you keep it. 
!!!!!!
no, that's not okay.
what a weird day

No comments:

Post a Comment