Sunday, January 18, 2009

Unproductive Weekend

That's what I'm talking about... first weekend of the semester and I spent it: watching tv, playing guitar hero, watching movies, talking, eating, drinking.
But it was fun! Friday night Sarah and Ali came over to the house and we played cranium. Later we went to a frat where Ali's boyfriend lives and hung out. I left early and walked home in -10 degree wind chill weather! Brr! 
Saturday night we went to an art gallery at Susquehanna University where a new exhibit was opening. Nina's dad is the director of the gallery so that was fun. Plus free food and wine! It was pretty cool. It was another very cold night so I didn't go anywhere last night, we all stayed home and watched TV. 
And today I watched a movie, The Illusionist, which I hadn't seen in awhile. Sarah came over and then me, Er and Sarah made spaghetti and had a little family dinner. 
Tomorrow is my first day back at work :( I just can't wait to be screamed at by alumni all night. Hopefully no one will be home. 
I did apply for a job at the cafe on campus so hopefully I can snap that one up and then I won't have to call anymore!!! I'm also currently looking at internships for the summer. There are a few possibilities in Pensacola but I also applied to the CIA. It's a long shot, a really really long shot, but it doesn't hurt to try. If nothing else I'll spend the summer waitressing, saving up money. 
Anyways, I should go to the gym, and maybe do some homework too.

No comments:

Post a Comment