Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Job

Random pictures:
Friendssssss

Erika, Me, Nina and Kyle on the kitchen couch.
Paige and me on City Day on Tverskaya. Seems like a million years ago!

Well folks I have a new job! I have one more day of calling left and then I am done! I have training next Tuesday, and then I'll be good to go. I'm only a sub so I'll get all the crap shifts, but I don't mind too much.
I am also having a severe dust mite reaction right now. Today I'll have to launder all my stuff, put the comforter in the dryer, find a HEP vaccuum and possibly an air purifier for my room, and I guess find a mattress encasing. I'm so tired of this- I can't wait until I can have my allergy shots and won't look like a swollen freak when I leave the house! It doesn't help that this house is a zillion years old, or that my room has carpet. Luckily it's brand new carpet but any carpet is dust mite haven. Argggh.
Let's see... I know I haven't written in awhile but I can't think of anything else that happened! My life is so busy yet so uneventful at the same time. Class, work, gym, etc. 
I'll write again when something interesting happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment