Thursday, February 5, 2009

Already February

I'm really bad at updating this thing. 
Let's see... I'm done training for my job and now the problem is getting hours! I'm only a sub so I work when other people can't work, but I'm not allowed to work certain hours until I get more practice. So far I'm working Feb 21st from 9-midnight, and that's it!! Although I've only been part of the mailing list for 2 days and already 3 or 4 requests for subs have come up. So let's hope these hours start rolling in or I will be in some monetary trouble.
I'm also recovering from a bit of an illness, although I'm now suspecting that it's a sinus infection. Our campus health center really sucks so I'm not too anxious to go there and get it taken care of. I'm almost over it so that's good.
I'm also in the process of mayyybe finding an internship in Pensacola for the summer. So far they all look horrible except for one where I would work for the tourism board, and it's only part time. That would mean having two part time jobs. 
Well that's all for now, but I'll try to write again soon.

1 comment: